Welcome to XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM. We are pleased to have you here.
Art. 1. These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations when accessing and using the XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM Website owned by Expert Nutrients S.L., with registration address: Malaga, Spain, Mijas 29649, B-01656172 Urb. Cerros del Águila, Monte bajo 7-2-2, tel: +34611345467; email: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as SUPPLIER, and visitors, hereinafter referred to as USERS, on the XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM website.
The terms are a legally binding contract between the USERS and XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM.
This legal notice (these “Rules”) applies to the entire content of the Website under the domain name www.xpertnutrients.com (called the “Website”) and to any correspondence between you and Expert Nutrients Ltd. Read these rules carefully before using the Website. Use of the Website means that you accept these rules, regardless of whether you have decided to register your data with us. If you do not accept these rules, do not use the Website.
Other terms and names:
“User“: Any natural or legal person who has made contact with a page on the website XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM and / or through the technical means (contact form) on the page and has agreed to these General Terms.
“XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM” is a website for products and services provided by “EXPERT NUTRIENTS” Ltd.
“Personal data”: Any information relating to an individual who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly by an identification number or by one or more specific features.
“Processing of personal data“: Any action or set of actions that can be performed on personal data by automatic or other means, such as collection, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, restoring, consulting, using, disclosing or transmitting, distributing, updating or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying data.
“Personal data subject“: Any natural person whose personal data is processed.
ІІ. SUPPLIER DATA
Art. 2. Information according to the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
- Name of the Provider: “Expert Nutrients” S.L.
- Headquarters and address of management Malaga, Spain, Mijas 29649, B-01656172 Urb. Cerros del Águila, Monte bajo 7-2-2, tel: +34611345467; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business address and consumer complaint address: Malaga, Spain, Mijas 29649, B-01656172 Urb. Cerros del Águila, Monte bajo 7-2-2, tel: +34611345467; email: email@example.com
- Entry in public registers: UIC ESB01656172
- Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, Spain, tel .: +34 901 100 099/ +34 91 266 35 17 email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.agpd.es.
- Registration under the Value Added Tax Act №
- Correspondence details: Malaga, Spain, Mijas 29649, B-01656172 Urb. Cerros del Águila, Monte bajo 7-2-2, tel: +34611345467; email: email@example.com, website: https://xpertnutrients.com
III. WEBSITE CHARACTERISTICS
Art. 3. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure you understand them before accessing xpertnutrients.com. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
- The SUPPLIER manages the website XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM, which is his property, through which users have the opportunity to contact and use the services offered by the SUPPLIER on the website.
- These General Terms and Conditions are changed and updated depending on the changes imposed by the Regulatory Authorities, requirements for personal data security, improvement of the offered services and services, etc. Changes will be effective from their publication on the Website. Each time you wish to access the Website, please check these Terms and Conditions to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that will apply at that time.
- Any content provided by the User through a form on the website will be considered non-confidential and public. The Provider has the right to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, operate, modify, modify and / or disclose to third parties any such material for the purposes of the Agreement concluded between the Provider and the User. He also has the right to disclose the identity of the Third Party User who claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to xpertnutrients.com constitutes an infringement of their intellectual property rights or their right to confidentiality.
- Each xpertnutrients.com User must be at least 18 years of age to request services from the Website.
- The Provider reserves the right to refuse access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion when it considers that the use of the Website is in violation of any of the terms, laws or rights of a third party or disregard for others.
- This Website, xpertnutrients.com, is owned by Expert Nutrients Ltd. It is strictly forbidden to copy whole materials, parts of them and the use of photos and videos from the site of www.xpertnutrients.com, without the express written consent of the Provider, regardless of whether the source is indicated or a link to it. The technologies used on the site, as well as the content on it, are protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act. In order to facilitate access to information, links have been made to websites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Links from the site to such websites are only a recommendation and a potential source of additional information. As the Provider has no influence over their policy for publishing materials, this agreement disclaims any responsibility for their content, as well as for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information published in them.
“Expert Nutrients” Ltd. makes every effort to maintain accurate, accurate and up-to-date information on its Website, without excluding the possibility of objective discrepancies or omissions and delays in updating the information. All information on the Website is provided in accordance with the current Bulgarian legislation, without a guarantee by “Expert Nutrients” Ltd. for its integrity and safety from malicious attacks by third parties. The Provider reserves the right to edit its pages and terminate access to them at any time.
The Provider undertakes to ensure the use of the services requested by the customer through the Order Form, in their full quantity and quality according to the data provided by the customer through the Order Form for: customer name, address, telephone, e-mail.
- To review the services and their characteristics;
- The User agrees to the following when accessing the Website and filling out a contact form:
• you agree that the information you provide when submitting the information is true and accurate in every respect;
• it will be considered that Users have read, understood and accepted the General Terms and Conditions;
• Will provide a contact telephone number so that the Provider can contact you if there is a need for further clarification of the conditions and questions raised in the inquiry;
• The provider reserves the right to refuse a response (or request changes) at its discretion;
• After the User has registered an inquiry, the Provider will send an email to confirm that it has been received. Please check this information carefully and notify the Provider as soon as possible if the details are incorrect.
• An agreement to amend or notify the termination of the Agreement is made in writing.
• In case of amendment of the Agreement, the obligations of the parties are preserved in an amended form. Upon termination of the Agreement, the obligations of the parties shall be terminated after the settlement of the financial relations.
• The provisions of the Commercial Law, the Law on Obligations and Contracts and the other current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to issues not settled in the Contract.
• The Provider guarantees that the personal data provided by the User are protected in accordance with LPPD, are processed only in connection with the implementation of this Agreement and are stored in accordance with regulatory requirements.
The delivery time of goods and services is approximate and cannot be guaranteed as it depends on external factors. The provider guarantees that it will deliver the requested services as soon as possible, without the slightest delay on its part.
- To receive information about new goods and services offered by the Provider on the website XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM;
- To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of contracts with the Provider on the website XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM through the interface of the page of XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM, available on the Internet;
- To exercise their right of withdrawal, where applicable, under the Consumer Protection Act.
Art. 4. The Provider in the website XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM organizes the delivery of goods and services and guarantees the rights of the User, provided by law, within the framework of good faith, accepted in practice, consumer or commercial law criteria and conditions.
Art. 5. (1) The User and the Provider in the website XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM agree that all statements between them may be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the User of the site are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the User when filling in the data in the contact and inquiry forms.
IV. TECHNICAL STEPS
You need to fill in and send a Contact Form to the website xpertnutrients.com to request the services offered.
Art. 6 The User uses the interface of the page XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM to conclude contracts for distance purchase and sale of the goods and services offered by the SUPPLIER on the Website.
The contract is concluded in English.
The contract between the SUPPLIER and the User is an agreement with these General Terms and Conditions, available on the website of XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM.
A party to the contract with the SUPPLIER is the User according to the data provided when filling in the Contact Us form on the page.
This agreement is considered concluded from the moment of sending the message by the User on the page and subpages of XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM or acceptance of the General Terms in another explicit manner.
For the conclusion of this Agreement, the SUPPLIER explicitly notifies the User in an appropriate manner by electronic means – loading a page that confirms the sending of the message and e-mail to the e-mail of the User.
The statement of conclusion of the contract and the confirmation of its receipt shall be deemed to have been received when their addressees have access to them.
The Provider delivers the goods and services to the address specified by the User and is not responsible in case the data provided by the User are incorrect or misleading.
V. PERSONAL DATA
Art. 7 (1) The Provider takes measures for protection of the personal data of the User according to the Law for protection of the personal data and ORZLD.
(2) For reasons of security of personal data of the User, the Provider will send the data only to the e-mail address that was specified by the User at the time of registration.
(4) The User agrees with the Provider’s Personal Data Protection Policy.
(5) The User agrees that the Provider has the right to process his personal data in accordance with his Personal Data Protection Policy.
VI. OTHER TERMS
Art. 8. (1) The User and the Provider on the XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM Website are obliged to mutually protect their rights and legitimate interests, as well as to keep their trade secrets, which became their property in the process of performance of the contract and these General Terms.
(2) The User and the Provider are obliged during and after the expiration of the contract period not to make public written or oral correspondence conducted between them. The publication of correspondence in print and electronic media, Internet forums, personal or public websites, etc. can be considered public.
(3) In case of conflict between these General Terms and Conditions in a special contract between the Provider on the website XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM and the User, the provisions of the special contract shall apply with priority.
(4) The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
(5) The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
(6) These General Terms and Conditions enter into force for all Users on 01.10.2020.
Art. 9. How we may use your personal information
Art. 10. We are not responsible for viruses and you should not enter them into the system.
(1) We do not guarantee that our site will be protected without errors or viruses.
(2) You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our site. You must use your own virus protection software.
Art. 11. Share your ideas. Your ideas and suggestions are important to us! They can help us improve your user experience as well as our Services. Any unsolicited ideas or other materials that you submit to XPERTNUTRIENTS.COM are considered non-confidential and are not your property. You grant us an exclusive, global, royalty-free, irrevocable, permanent license to use and publish these ideas and materials for any purpose without compensation.