Experts Nutrients S.L., UIC ESB01656172 is a company registered Malaga, Spain, tel: +34611345467; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact information with Experts Nutrients S.L., concerning the protection of personal data of our customers, contractors and partners:
B-01656172 Urb. Cerros del Águila, Monte bajo 7-2-2
Data protection officer:
This policy explains our privacy practices on Xpertnutrients.com (which we will call the “Platform”).
It is extremely important that the information we store for you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if there is a change in your personal information at any time in order to update the personal information and data we store.
Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to use Xpertnutrients.com. You are responsible for any activity on the Platform performed by a minor.
Note – by providing your personal data, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If this is not the case, you should contact us immediately to take action to delete them.
By using the Platform, you confirm that Xpertnutrients.com will use your information in any other country where Xpertnutrients.com operates or could operate. Please keep in mind that laws and standards for confidentiality in some countries, including the rights of the authorities to have access to your personal information cannot be distinguished from those which are applied in the country where you reside. We will transfer personal information only in those countries in which a statute us is permitted to transfer personal information and will take steps to be sure that your personal information continues to be used with proper protection.
Our main aspiration when working with personal data
It is important that you read this privacy statement together with any other privacy notice or fair processing of personal data that Xpertnutrients.com may provide on a case-by-case basis when collecting or processing personal data about you, so that you are fully aware of how and why we use your data, This privacy notice complements the Terms and Conditions and is not intended to revoke them.
Xpertnutrients.com processes your personal data in order to provide you with better, better services and solutions related to the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection in the European Union (GDPR) and information security. To this end, Xpertnutrients.com has built a network of strategic partnerships that strives to meet all your needs when using our services.
The security of the data you entrust to us is very important to us. It is very important for the success of our business and for our public image. That is why we protect your data by applying all appropriate technical and organizational means at our disposal to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or malicious use, loss or premature deletion of information.
We collect and process personal data only in compliance with the requirements of local and European legislation. We are aware that the processing of your data is for a specific reason and cannot be performed without restriction.
If you do not wish to collect or process your personal information in the ways described in this policy, you should not use the Platform.
We do not bear responsibility for the content or policies or practices of privacy of, the websites of third parties or applications of third parties.
What data we collect, how and why we use your personal data
In the process of provision of our services we collect or receive your personal information in several different ways. You often choose what information to provide, but sometimes we require certain information that we need to provide you with quality service.
For the performance of a contract or in the context of a pre-contractual relationship.
We process your credentials and other personal information in order to provide the products you have requested, both to fulfill our contractual obligations to you and to third parties.
The processing is performed in order to:
- establishing the identity of the client through all trade channels;
- management and execution of your requests for products or services, execution of contracts for products and services;
- prepared on a proposal for concluding a contract;
- preparing and sending an invoice for the products and / or services you use;
- to provide you with the necessary complete service, as well as to collect the amounts due for the used products and services;
- with a view to providing and providing quality services, as agreed;
- notification of everything related to the products you have purchased from us, sending various notifications, notification of problems, errors or to respond to your requests, complaints, suggestions;
- preparation of aggregate statistical information about our sales and services, which we can provide to third parties, etc.;
- analysis of the client’s history and preparation of a user profile in order to determine a suitable offer for you;
- protect and ensure the security and integrity of you and our employees;
- identify and / or prevent illegal actions or actions contrary to our terms of service;
- processing by the data processor at the conclusion of a contract, assignment, reporting, acceptance, payment;
As a provider Xpertnutrients.com may be required information such as the full name of the company and the person who represents it, address, identification number and / or tax number, date of birth, information on bank account or other proof of identification for to confirm the identity of their, to you provide the product or service and to comply with applicable law.
In order to use certain services in Xpertnutrients.com, you may not be required to fill out an application; the information you send through the process of application will not be displayed publicly and will be used only by Xpertnutrients.com internally, except if not a stated otherwise.
Information for visitor and to Xpertnutrients.com: for purposes necessary to the functioning of Xpertnutrients.com or when Xpertnutrients.com has a legitimate interest may be processed following personal data, as is revealed in the relevant section below:
To fulfill regulatory obligations
We process your identification data and other personal data in order to comply with the obligations set out in a regulatory act, such as:
- fulfillment of obligations in connection with distance selling, off-site sales, provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
- providing information to the Consumer Protection Commission or third parties provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
- providing information to the Commission for Personal Data Protection in connection with obligations provided for in the legislation on personal data protection – Personal Data Protection Act, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, etc.;
- obligations provided for in the Accounting Act and the Tax and Social Security Procedure Code and other related normative acts, in connection with the maintenance of correct and lawful accounting;
- providing information to the court and third parties, in the framework of proceedings before a court, in accordance with the requirements of the procedural and substantive legal regulations applicable to the proceedings;
After your consent
In some cases, we process your personal data only with your prior written consent. Consent is a separate basis for the processing of your personal data and the purpose of the processing is stated in it, and is not covered by the purposes listed in this policy. If you give us the relevant consent and until its withdrawal or termination of any contractual relationship with you:
- we prepare suitable for you offers for products / services of Xpertnutrients.com, performing detailed analyzes of your basic personal and company data;
- We prepare suitable for you offers for products / services from the company’s partners, as we process your basic personal and company data.
- Basic personal data include names, PIN, gender and age group, telephone number, address (permanent address).
- Company data include company name, company email address (es), telephone number, company address.
Detailed analysis is a method of performing analysis that allows the processing of large volumes of data using statistical models and algorithms and others, which include the use of network and personal data, as well as processes of pseudonymization and anonymization of the same, trends and various statistical indicators.
Partners are companies with which Xpertnutrients.com has concluded partnership agreements and which provide a variety of products and services.
You can withdraw your consent at any time
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the performance of Xpertnutrients.com ‘s contractual obligations. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data in any or all of the ways described above, Xpertnutrients.com will not use your personal data and information for the purposes set out above. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
We have a large portfolio of products and services. When you give us consent to data processing, that consent applies to all products and services you use.
To withdraw your consent, you only need to use the contact form on the Platform or send us an email about your wish.
We know that visitors to Xpertnutrients.com appreciate the control over their own information, so Xpertnutrients.com give you choice to submit, edit or remove certain personal information, and choose how to be in touch with you.
Many of the changes you make to the data we store for you are updated immediately, but some may take several days to take effect, especially those that affect email or marketing preferences. Some basic requests, such as changes to billing information or deletion of data from a database, may require authentication before they can be processed.
At the time of normal operation Xpertnutrients.com may not be necessary to be in touch with you. Basically, these messages are delivered by email, including for marketing, transactions and updating of services. If you already do not want to receive notifications you can deactivate them at a level device. You can be opted to receive marketing communications by email or by following the link to unsubscribe in every marketing email you receive. In order to ensure proper receipt of notifications will need to gather certain information about your device, such as information about operating system and identification of the user.
With your consent, Xpertnutrients.com may send you an SMS (or similar) message to provide you with guaranteed customer contract support or to provide you with information about products and Services that you may find interesting. You can update your preferences to contact us send a message or call us on the phone.
Some messages from Xpertnutrients.com are associated with services and are necessary for users. You agree that Xpertnutrients.com may send you non-marketing emails, calls or messages, such as those related to transactions, your data, security or changes to our products and Services. Examples of service-related messages include a confirmation email / welcome greeting when you make an inquiry through the order form, order notification, availability of goods, change of key features, retransmission of conversations with buyers / suppliers and correspondence with the support team. Xpertnutrients.com.
In view of our legitimate interest
We use your identification data (excluding PIN) to perform a basic analysis of your data in order to adapt the services we offer to your individual needs and to offer you new services.
Processing of anonymized data
We process your data for static purposes, i.e. for analyzes in which the results are only summary and therefore the data is anonymous – for example, to represent the movement of large groups of people. It is not possible to identify a specific person or company from this information.
What data we process
- Identity data includes name, surname, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth.
- • Contact details include billing address, delivery address, email address, and phone numbers.
- Financial data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction details include details of payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
- Technical data includes [Internet Protocol (IP) address, login information, browser type and version, time zone and location setting, browser types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technologies of the devices you use to access our site].
- Account information includes your username and password, as well as your purchases or orders.
- Marketing and communications data include your preferences for receiving marketing from us and third parties and your preferences for communication.
Information on the type and content of the contractual relationship, as well as any other information related to the contractual relationship, including:
- e-mail, letters, information about your requests for troubleshooting, complaints, requests, grievances;
• other feedback we receive from you;
- personal contact details – contact address, telephone number and contact information (email, telephone number), gender, age group;
- your preferences for the products we provide;
Other information such as:
- customer number, code or other identifier created by Xpertnutrients.com to identify companies and users;
- data provided through the company’s website;
- other personal data provided by you or by a third party when concluding or during a contract with Xpertnutrients.com and in particular: the three names, a unique civil number or a personal number of a foreigner, a permanent address of a proxy specified in a document in which you have authorized him to represent them; social network profile data, contact details, contact person; username, data provided when participating in games, raffles and / or other seasonal or promotional campaigns organized by Xpertnutrients.com, including through social networks.
When we process your basic personal data, and the other data described for the purposes of providing products and services, for their payment, for the execution of your requests for services, as well as in order to fulfill our regulatory obligations, this processing is mandatory for the fulfillment of these goals. Without this data, we would not be able to provide the relevant goods. If you do not provide us with credentials, we will not be able to enter into a product or service agreement with you.
We respect your privacy
Xpertnutrients.com will not disclose your name, email address or other personal information to third parties without your consent, except as set out in this policy.
Confidential (sensitive) data
We do not collect any confidential information about you. Confidential are data related to your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual life, sexual orientation, political views, trade union membership, information about your health, genetic and biometric data. We do not collect information on criminal convictions and crimes.
Note – when we are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with this data upon request, we may be unable to perform the contract (for example, to supply you with goods or services). If you do not provide us with the requested information, we may need to cancel the product you ordered, but if we do, we will notify you in a timely manner.
We will use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected or, if necessary, for a purpose close in meaning to the main one. In the event that we need to use your data for an unrelated new purpose, we will notify you, setting out the legal reasons for our actions.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, but only to the extent permitted by law. We do not perform automated decision making or automated profiling.
Why and how we use automated algorithms
For the processing of your personal data we use partially automated algorithms and methods in order to constantly improve our products and services, to give a personal attitude to you, to adapt our products and services to your needs in the best possible way or to calculate. This process is called profiling.
How is your personal data collected?
We use a variety of methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
Direct interactions. You can give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling out forms or by sending us by mail, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal information that you provide when:
- request our products or services;
- contact us by phone, through our website or otherwise;
- subscribe to our services or publications;
- request to be included in our marketing newsletter;
- Send us feedback on our products.
Automated technologies or interactions
Third parties or publicly available sources
We may obtain personal information about you from various third parties as set out below:
Technical data from the following countries:
- analytics service providers such as Google and Facebook;
- advertising networks; and
- providers of search information.
- Contact details, financial and transactions from technical, payment and delivery service providers.
We rely on consent (which may be withdrawn at any time) to send marketing messages and to share third-party advertising. As part of this, we may work with advertising partners such as Facebook or Google, and we may use analytics data aggregated from usage information, including, for example, search keywords, favorites, browsing history, and purchase history. In addition to consent, as noted above, we rely on our legitimate interest in sending you marketing messages for Xpertnutrients.com advertising programs.
Xpertnutrients.com must also engage third parties and companies (such as payment processors, consumer behavior analysis companies, analysts, and information security professionals) to enable us to operate, market, and market our products. These third parties have only limited access to your information, may use your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf, and are required by Xpertnutrients.com not to disclose or use your information for other purposes. It is often necessary to fulfill our contractual commitment to provide you with the Goods you have paid for, to use the services of third parties, service providers, especially in cases where such companies play an important role such as payment processing and delivery of shipments and help us maintain and protect the quality we would like to maintain. In some other cases, we do not strictly need these service providers to provide our services, but they help us to improve them by helping us to conduct research that helps us to improve the service to our customers. In these latter cases, we have a legitimate interest in working with service providers to improve our Services
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal data only when the law allows us. We will most often use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- When we have to fulfill the contract that we are about to conclude or have concluded with you.
- When necessary for our legitimate interests (or the interests of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not disregard those interests.
- When we have to fulfill a legal or regulatory obligation.
In general, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for the processing of your personal data, except in connection with the sending of direct marketing communication to you by email or text message. You have the right to withdraw your marketing consent at any time by contacting us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
Below we have provided, in tabular form, a description of all the ways in which we plan to use your personal data and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are, where appropriate.
|Purpose / Activity||Type of data||Legal basis for processing, including grounds for legitimate interest|
|Register you as a new customer||a) Identity|
|Execution of a contract with you|
|To process and deliver your order, including: |
(a) Management of payments, fees and charges
(b) Collection and refund of money due to us
(e) Marketing and communications
|(a) Fulfillment of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover our due obligations)
(b) Submitting a review or survey
d) Marketing and communications
|(a) Execution of a contract with you
(b) It is necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our documents up to date and to investigate how customers use our products / services)
|Administer and protect our business and our site (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, data maintenance, reporting and hosting)||a) Identity|
|a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for the conduct of our business, the provision of administrative and IT services, network security, fraud prevention and in the context of business reorganization or group restructuring)
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To provide you with relevant content and ads on the Web Platform and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we offer you||(a) Identity|
(e) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products / services, to develop them, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
|Use data analysis to improve our site, products / services, marketing, customer relations and experience||a) Technical |
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site up-to-date and up-to-date, to develop our business and to inform about our marketing strategy)|
|Make suggestions and recommendations for goods or services that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity|
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products / services and to develop our business)|
Please note that we may process your personal data on more than one legal basis depending on the specific purpose for which we use your data. Please contact us if you need details of the specific legal basis we rely on to process your personal data when more than one reason is listed in the table below.
How we protect your personal data
To ensure adequate data protection of the company and its customers, we apply all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as best practices of international standards (ISO 27001: 2013, etc.).
In order to ensure maximum security in the processing, transmission and storage of your data, we may use additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymization, etc.
When we delete your personal data
As a rule, we terminate the use of your personal data for the purposes related to the contractual relationship after the termination of the contract, but we do not delete them before the expiration of the legally established deadlines and the expiration of statutory data storage obligations, such as obligations under the Accounting Act. for storage and processing of accounting data, expiration of the limitation periods specified in the Law on Obligations and Contracts for filing claims, obligations for providing information to the court, competent state authorities, etc. grounds provided for in the current legislation.
Please note that we will not delete or anonymize your personal data if it is necessary for pending court, administrative or pending proceedings before us.
Your data can also be anonymized. Anonymization is an alternative to deleting data. Upon anonymization, all personally identifiable items allowing your identification are permanently deleted. There is no legal obligation for anonymized data to be deleted, as they do not constitute personal data.
Your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data:
1. Right to information You have the right to request:
- information on whether data relating to you are processed, information on the purposes of such processing, on the categories of data and on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
- a message in an understandable form containing your personal data being processed, as well as any available information about their source;
- information on the logic of any automated processing of personal data concerning you, at least in the case of automated decisions.
2. Right of access:
- The right of access, commonly referred to as “access to the topic”, entitles individuals to receive a copy of their personal data as well as other additional information. It helps people understand how and why you use your data and check if you are doing it legally.
3. Right of correction:
In the event that we process incomplete or erroneous / erroneous data, you have the right, at any time, to request:
- to delete, correct or block your personal data, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of the law;
- notify third parties to whom his personal data have been disclosed of any deletion, correction or blocking, except where this is not possible or involves excessive effort.
4. Right of deletion:
- According to Article 17 of the GDPR, individuals have the right to delete their personal data. This is also known as the “right to be forgotten”. The law is not absolute and applies only in certain circumstances.
5. Right of objection:
At any time, you have the right to:
- objections to the processing of your personal data if there is a legal basis for it; where the objection is justified, the personal data of the natural person concerned may no longer be processed;
- object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
6. Right to limit processing:
You can request a restriction on the personalized data being processed if:
- you dispute the accuracy of the data, for the period in which we have to check their accuracy; or
- the processing of the data has no legal basis, but instead of deleting it, you want its limited processing; or
- we no longer need this data (for the specified purpose), but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- You have objected to the processing of the data, pending verification that the controller’s grounds are lawful.
7. Right to data portability:
You can ask us to provide the personal data you have entrusted to our care in an organized, orderly, structured, generally accepted electronic format if:
• we process the data according to the contract and based on the declaration of consent, which can be withdrawn or on a contractual obligation and the processing is performed automatically
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling:
• Article 22 of the GDPR has additional rules for the protection of individuals if you only make automated decision-making that has a legitimate or similar significant impact on them.
Right to appeal
In case you believe that we are violating the applicable regulations, please contact us to clarify the issue. Of course, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission. From 25 May 2018, you can also lodge a complaint with a regulatory body within the EU.
Applications for access to information or for correction are submitted personally or by a person expressly authorized by you, through a notarized power of attorney. An application may also be submitted electronically, in accordance with the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act.
We will rule on your request within 14 days of its submission. In case of an objectively necessary longer term – in order to collect all the requested data and this seriously complicates our activity, this term can be extended up to 30 days. With our decision we give or deny access and / or the information requested by the applicant, but we always motivate our answer.
Third party relations
This website may include links to other third-party websites, plugins and applications. Clicking on or activating these links may allow third parties to collect or share information about you. We do not control these websites and are therefore not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy statement of each website you visit.
Relevance and policy changes